02 November 2011

some more marco loco





good morning from us, three!




overlooking our Alma Mater, Ateneo de Davao University. It gets us sentimental, though.




See what I mean!




yes, Tats was with us! =D

---
back to the preps...
we dropped by Gmall before we went home... 
bought home supplies... Gen might transfer today at the apartment...
We spent the afternoon sorting vintage stuff for the wedding decors...
The wedding environment will totally be away from the magazines...
I wish it turns out well...
This is a risk! hahaha!
More home supplies buying (and paint for some of the decors) at CitiHardware with Gen... and then drive-thru-ed merienda for the wedding core group... 
And the day wasn't over yet, we headed off to Palos to check the place again...
Papa, Mama, Gen and I stayed for a pre-marital counseling and checking...
Weeee! =)
And finally back home...
And one more extension of the day... Gen and I accompanied Weng to check their hotel room for the big day. How I wish I could join the bridesmaids for a sleepover!

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice