28 July 2011

cake-free

As I am getting more and more particular with the details of the wedding, the cake would be the last concern. As Gen and I did a study on how the Bible-time people did their weddings, there was no mention of the cake. So, that confirms it.


Nonetheless, when I saw this, I thought twice:

Printing 1 Corinthians 13 (one of the chapters we intentionally memorized–and try to live) would be nice as ‘eating the Word of God” is Biblical. One layer would be enough, right? We can’t splurge on a piece of sweetness that people can never taste. But Gen digressed, “One layer? Parang birthday lang noh?!” 

Hehe.

Two?! =D

My parents had one layer. Would it be nice to keep that as a tradition? Naks. Palusot.
But really, after having visited cake studios here in Davao City, I am tempted to having three or five.
This event
Our event is a testimony to God’s faithfulness after all. It’s worth celebrating, yes! With how it will be financed? God has His ways.

And sure, He does. A classmate from college called to get the cake for us! Amazing! Ang sarap mag-obey! So, right now, I’m relieved of the cake stress. I’m feeling freedom right now! Wahehe!
Praises!

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice