23 August 2011

here.


I guess every Christian couple know this song and considers this as a wedding song. I remembered one tiring night last year when Gen called and  he offered to hum a song to me on the phone. (Did you know we had to ask permission from mama/papa every phone call he makes? It wasn’t their rule. It was ours. We wanted our activities to be known by then. We’re 28 and 27 then and we had to have permitted calls! Weird noh? Pero lingaw. We love the peace in our hearts.)

I was tearful as I listened to the wordless tune. It was warming my heart. And I was thanking the Lord for giving me a true friend and lover in Genesis. I am endlessly thankful and only later did I realize that the humming was choked by the rain in the background. Choppy. Line was then disconnected.

Haaaaaay, sweet things that come from God’s love…

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice