18 August 2011

Mr. Communication

If you’re single and waiting for the right person to come, make sure you write in your book of dreams that s/he is somebody who communicates well.You wouldn’t want somebody you’ll always be guessing his/her thoughts and surely you wouldn’t want to [beg] to know how s/he feels.
Today (and last Sunday), circumstances proved that Gen is a far better communicator than me (not that I am comparing ourselves–we are teammates as we claim!). But really, I am amazed at how he points things and how he shows me principles in a way that I understand. He frequently asks me how am I doing (or feeling?) and expresses his heart freely. Something that really makes me kilig (I am 28 and nakikilig! Toinkz!) is when he says, “I love you–but that’s always second to the Lord!”
Smitten. (again)
It means both of these:
~There is a love greater than his. Jesus’ love for me will always be greater!
~He loves God more. I come second.
I am blessed. And I honor him all the more for knowing and living these truths. I love being second place. This is the best place so far. And my right place ever.
So, I’m unceasingly kilig and will always [have a crush (=p) on] and [be in-love with] this one Genesis Membrere Supsup. #blush

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice