17 August 2011

reading heart prints

Before I retire to bed tonight, I decided to reread my old blog post on true-love-waits. Whew, I didn’t know it was that lengthy! I guess I was all too spontaneous when I let my heart write. But really, my heart swells and wells in utter joy of having found so much favor from the Lord–the strength and the reason to enjoy a season of waiting. Once again (well, the frequency is much higher than I could ever gauge), I am left with a heart full of praise–Jesus has done a beautiful work in us. The season hasn’t ended yet. Rather, it keeps me more engaged in the moment allowing the conception of the next. Life in love is life lived large! Jesus, You will always be the very Reason!

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice