27 August 2011

MOTB


Off we went to check the seamstress. The gown won't look close to this photo, but at least it will have only one strap as I think it will symbolize my one and only love. I'm glad mama doesn't tire accompanying me to the dress shop. And although I chose the entire design, she had lots of very, very useful inputs as to where I get the materials. #soblessed

Yes, mama was very thoughtful to check on the accessories I need to wear (plus I love looking at her choose her pieces for the wedding; I'm so glad that she's excited about it, too!). Because of this, we had lots of trips together at malls granting us a perfect time to have mother-daughter bond. Sigh, I hope she knows how I admire her. She is truly a beautiful woman. Inspiring in every way.

Choosing to own my bridal gown (as I want to wear it every anniversary--whew, hopefully, it will still fit years later!), I will always remember my mother's love in it. I cannot be who I am today firstly because of God's grace and perfecting perfect love, I am so much blessed to receive impartation from a woman who genuinely loves and labors for the Lord. And with that, I am more blessed for she happens to be my mother.

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice