21 October 2011

honey pastor

My epic fail.

Yes, I failed to snap a photo of Genesis powerfully preaching at Reload tonight. I was totally absorbed. He preached about Fighting Brokenness With Community. I did the altar call and I saw a broken generation. There was too much of it even in a crowd like that. How much more on the streets and the rest of the public places we know. We really need to rise up and be determined to make Jesus King. To make Him known and channel His grace to everyone needing it.

To God be the glory.

2 comments:

daylight eagerl said...

lowla, as in?? c kuya gen pla ang ng-word sa reload?? :) missed.

Pastowej said...

Yes dings.... How are you and ure preps? God bless you with wisdom & excellence!

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice