08 October 2011

togetherness makes the difference



Way back the Friendster days, I posted the shoutout, "Jacob worked. Rachel waited." Sure there are many angles to the status message and in all these, God has been faithful to bring us together. We now work together and wait together--and ever ready for forever. #asGodpreparesUS

I am always blessed seeing Gen work--and the thought that I will see him everyday working is nostalgic. Him accompanying mom and I for all the errands do take his working hours yet he freely lees way.

Some of my weekends thoughts, you know. Surely there's a lot more reasons to worship God tomorrow through songs.

See you around, people.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice