31 October 2011

friendships in the journey

  
[new books, ayeeee!]
 
Coffee with Micah and Lai in the morning... It's good to intentionally share our hearts to return all praise to God for it is He who created it and knows it well. Psalm33:15

Gen was back to work in the afternoon while I endured a grueling headache. Probably, I should refrain from using my hair clamp. It's pulling my hair too hard.

In the evening, Tito Pepe invited us for dinner. I guess he likes Gen because of his Ilocano descent. God is really good for bringing Gen not just to our biological family but our spiritual family as well. From the start, we always believed that when God unites us, it will not just be an exclusive union (of course it is, covenant-ly-speaking!), but an inclusive one rather, ministry-wise.  We are for God and for His people!

Praises!   

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice