22 October 2011

full-packed




Hala sige, DIY gyud!
Every bit of me is tugged at posting random pics of what I've been busy with recently. Ha, I'm layouting the template for the photobooth (happy si manong from the studio--having been taken some weight of his burden). 
1. I don't like generic layouts.
2. I want our layout to be coherent with the theme.
3. I'm having fun!
So let's see if I'm doing well. I am so trying hard. Hahaha!

And... earlier today... we finished 90 token boxes! Kudos to Gen and me! Ang saya lang!

Kingdom Agenda
But... really... I want to post a pic of what is much of a highlight today:

Yes, our second meeting! Couples for the Kingdom: Genesis & Rejoice, Xeres & Glaisa and Shong & Cathy! Ayee!
Today's topic: The Purpose of Marriage and A Counsel To Bride's & Grooms (by Ps.Ed Lapiz)... if you happen to read this blog and you have friends or siblings whoa re pursuing a godly relationship/marriage, they are free to join our next cell meetings! ;)

All for God's glory!

2 comments:

purethoughts said...

can;t view the photo, doice.

pasto♛ej said...

huh, ngano kaya te Rai... hmm...

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice