26 September 2011

can't afford



Recollecting the day when we decided to pursue marriage, we took the step of faith. Yes, faith it is because we both didn't have money (hehe!). Nonetheless there was so much peace in our hearts.
It was only yesterday that I had the opportunity of publicly sharing our testimony (will blog later in case you won't be around the engagement party) regarding the finances, and I myself was moved to tears. God is so faithful.
I can attest that when we do things in faith and in obedient response, God unlocks the heavens. And even more, I can say that I am loved not for what I have and I love not because of what Gen has. Clearly, true love cannot compare to any cost in this world. Because if love has a tag price, no one could ever afford it. However, through Jesus, we enjoy the gift of true love at His expense.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

A Woman After His Heart said...

Power Testimony Lowla Wej!!!

Inspiring...Thank you for the reminders, corrections and even the rebukes..Thanks Lowla..I'm very proud to be part of the Eagerls Family..

pasto♛ej said...

Grasya lang jud sa Ginoo, ding... =)
#bighugs

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice