17 September 2011

how about paper parasols





The wedding is set at four o'clock in the afternoon. The last time we were at the venue at this hour, the sun still cast bright. And now we're thinking of an alternative to increase shade. how about paper parasols?
So I found myself Google-ing. Not much availability in PI. Shipping frate from abroad also cost. Ate Raya was helping me out. Until we found a retailer from Luzon. Weee!
Actually, now that we found her... and Ate Raya is offering to buy them for me (overwhelmed =)), I'm not sure now if it is worth getting.
...
...

3 comments:

purethoughts said...

i am doice! i will send you money on the 25th or 26th... send me your paypal ha?

pasto♛ej said...

Wow! Thank you much ate Raya... (Ate jud ako tawag te ha, kay mas-suod ug dili jahe... hehe)
#hugz

pasto♛ej said...

Hebrews 6:14

May God continue to richly bless you and your family..................

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice