07 September 2011

À Dieu soit la gloire!

Being in love with the vintage flair since high school (I usually dye my DIY stamp-covered notebook), I only realized I do not just love its aesthetic side, I have been carrying a burden for France. It alsmost started as a joke way back when we were called to cite the nation where God would send us as missionaries, PI is the only place I think of. I never see myself leaving the Philippines for work or even missions. Brutally. But when papaps asked me at our staff meeting (in 2004---my first year being staff, then I left for a secular work, and then came back as the calling was stronger than any effort to hush it) where would I go besides the homeland, I blurted France! Ouie, ouie!
I have read an article how European churches are being converted to mosques and that not many young people are passionate for God in these countries. I might as well go and minister to the place. Honestly, the burden is as ever fresh as it was first planted in my heart. France might be a little long away from my current schedule, or it could be close to God's calendar, who knows?! One thing is certain as of now, we (Gen and I) are very much eager to start touching places and carry the spirit of revival to any place as long as there are people--hello to Kabacan, Mati, Samal and Tibungco (Urdaneta, of course!) for our first few stops before the literal going-into-the-world mode.

Forgive the old soul in me, and lemme tell you, it's a new wine being poured to new wineskin that's going on. Many times, we move our thoughts away from the wedding preparation and Gen would lead me to pray (my, it's really long! peace! =D) and ready our hearts more for the long term things that God is calling us to do. 
November Twelve is just one big day that will lit the many, many big days of our lives together! #SoliDeoGloria


No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice