13 September 2011

for the love of snail mails


I think I was born a letter-writer. Even when I had to ask for favor from my parents back when I was in grade 1, I write them. I also remember slipping notes in Papaps' bags whenever he traveled. I am fond of writing letters and I sure love getting some. I wonder if Gen would allow me to bring my big box of heart prints with me when we move into some neat place (as God prepares!).
After realizing that I had never sent him letters or cards since-the-time-I-allowed-myself-to and that he would be here sooner to start {forever}, I defaulted myself to a twelve-day scribbling my honest rants. Although I can easily text, call or email my man, I now opt for the more laid-back way. And I wonder why there's more kilig. hehe! 
Is it really like this when you're getting married?

4 comments:

angelica said...

jajajaja...nakakakilig naman yan ate rej...jajja..ang saya kaya makatanggap ng letters...may naalala tuloy ako..jejeje

pasto♛ej said...

in-edit ko post.
dami errors.
haha.

purethoughts said...

yayy!! i was thinking of you when I went to the post office today.. and in the mall I saw something.. hmmm... surprise na lang!!

pasto♛ej said...

hmm....
te, pwede magpa-mail ug mga paper parasol? naa ba diha? bayad lang ko te Rai! ;)

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice