20 September 2011

story-books


I'm privileged to have my favorite brother as my driver today.
To keep himself from the boredom over the expected stops, he brought along John Maxwell's The Difference Maker. We only realized that he left it where it is pictured until we got to F.Torres St. #joyrideyousay

Checked Artisan Design Studio, Leighton Photography & Jerry Sy Studio for photobook as an alternative guestbook (we've planned a different vintage-y style of capturing the guests' hearts, but it might take while until everybody is finished. So we thought of another way to divide the populace. Ha, populace! =D). Right now, I'm waiting for their quotations. For business, competition is good. ;) 

When I got to Abreeza (for further bridal preps), I chanced upon a store that actually tickled my visual sense. #fourtheyeforthesenseofdecorating Haaaaay, I wanted to faint seeing the small store being crowded with vintage books, notebooks, jars and lamps. It's like I want to invite them all to grace the wedding!

So to keep myself sane and quintessential when I leave the haven, I grabbed two hoax vintage books.


they are actually boxes.
Decorative, yet purposeful. Not bad at Php 90. Kuripot?

;)
What a bookish day. And yes, before I retire to bed tonight, I'm finishing my daily practice of reading one chapter of a marriage book that's really helping me much. Magbasa jud ko dapat kay dili ni joke. =)

5 comments:

purethoughts said...

what book are you reading doice?

DayLight said...

Lowla, Im thinking na mag-gift sayo-- yang mga vintage books na box pla.. hhahaha.. pro nka bili ka nmn.. :) hahha.. nunahan mo ako.:D

pasto♛ej said...

@Ate Raya---will PM you te :)
@Meganda---pwede man dagdagan... hehe... kidding lang uy! ;)

DayLight said...

Hahahahaha. :) pwede din dagdagan.. :) pro isipin mo nlng lowla na hindi ka pa nkabili para masaya.. o_O

terej said...

haha, cge, ganyan nalang! =D

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice