14 September 2011

this eagle-ish bride

I started the day with a few collaborations with my potential bosses. #peaceinandthroughHimwhoarrangesourfuture

Then off Bem and I to downtown. We checked the buckles (which we requested NCCC's textile department to order from Manila, and they kindly accommodated us. Kudos to the store! #freeplugin =D) and they're finally here. We can soon work on the wedding favors. #excitedmuch

To spill some beans, I paid for the shoe orders I made online. Hehehe, I am so girly--and my spontaneous shopping days are soon over. (With that, I resolved to respect my future husband in the way I manage the finances. Hmmm, I must say, I'm a breed of a bargain-shopper and investment-shopper. From the mixture, I love it when papaps muse at me: "you make wise-buys!" Okay, enough for now. We'll talk about that in a different blog entry sometime later.) Nonetheless, I also promised myself to [indulge] if need be. So the purchase made a third of my day! =D

Along the way, Bem and I checked on the new opening of ukay-ukay stuff. I got a blazer! Haha. And I got Bem one, too--his prize for patiently tagging along. ;)
I grabbed a snack on the way home. (rice, adobong lechon, beef soup/broth and minatamis na saging = merienda noh?!)

Second "third" of my day.




Just after we got home, I had to sneak a power nap and rush the preps to attend Joverly's (eagerl) wedding at Insular Waterfront Hotel.




I had a great bonding time with AJ and Aivee (three generations of discipleship). I had the chance of inquiring the photobooth services since we also planned having one (and I have layout ideas already). So glad to sharpen my haggling skills and get it at a good price with the paper frame included (my first inquiries from other service provides cost much higher). Woohoo! Favored! Lagi nalang favored! Si Lord man gud bah! =D

Third third.


Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice