13 September 2011

ushered by prayer






It's good that Jeanette (barkada from college, we miss Amy, Joyce and Jayme) and I were able to squeeze time from our different schedules to just keep each other posted with our whereabouts. We thought we needed a catch-up time since the news of the wedding. Sigh. We're grown ups now. (dugay ra! =D) And it's been more than ten years now since we've won a friendship. The night ended (finally, it did. We actually lost track of time. We were are Chicco di Cafe from 6-10pm. Whew.) with her praying for me and the upcoming marriage. I hope she knows how I love being prayed for and that I admit that we really need prayer amongst all things important in this season we're about to embark. I do, too, with all my heart pray for her marriage and next-season plans. 
Here, nostalgic over God-given friendships.

No comments:

heart to heart

Followers

Contributors

Genesis+Rejoice

Genesis+Rejoice